Rice Search Partners is a financial services executive search and leadership advisory boutique. The firm has a 20 year track-record of delivering searches in over 50 cities around the world.
Our primary areas of expertise are Energy & Commodities, Capital Markets, Private Equity and Risk, Compliance & Infrastructure.
Specialists – each of our consultants are specialists working in a clearly defined market place.
Consultant Led Research – our consultants conduct their own research, and follow a deep-dive research philosophy.
Long-term Partnerships – 60% of our work has been with the same 7 clients.
Rice Search Partners also benefits from our relationship with Adjuvo, which is an exclusive investment club.
Adjuvo is a partnership between Mark Foster-Brown, of Altima Partners, and Andrew Rice, of Rice Search Partners, seeking to leverage their respective expertise and track record in the investment process and, accessing a global network of senior professionals.
Our clients come first. Their success is what drives us.
Andrew Rice, Chairman of Rice Search Partners & Co-founding Partner of Adjuvo.
Energy & Commodities
- Focus primarily within the investor space, partnering 2 of the largest commodity investors, helping to build their businesses globally over the past 10 years.
- Expertise in trading & analytics, business development & principal investing.
- Supported leading national oil companies (NOCs), boutiques and specialists in emerging regions.
- Extensive network and track-record across the distribution, execution and analysis functions.
- Particularly known for our expertise in the Equities space.
- Knowledge across the asset classes in the global emerging markets.
- Specialise in both executive and non-executive Board level, operating partner and advisor roles.
- Work across a spectrum of industries, but focus primarily on the financial services, consumer, digital and clean-tech sectors.
Risk, Compliance & Infrastructure
- Expertise in delivering Director to Board level talent across Risk, Compliance, Finance and Treasury.
- Partner with a select group of clients across Investment Banking, Asset Management and Retail Banking.
- Track record of building our clients’ businesses in the US and Europe with our team based in London and New York.
Strategy & Intelligence
- Research and strategic consulting practice delivering cross-industry data and intelligence to support the disruption and evolution of our clients’ businesses
- Demonstrable track record of engaging with the c-suite of Fortune 500 corporates, banks, hedge funds and tech firms; assisting in strategy, industry analyses, organizational design and proactive talent benchmarking
- Work cross-industry with a strong focus on innovation, technology, digital customer experience, and enterprise transformation across all functions