Risk, Compliance & Infrastructure
What motivates us is being able to both deliver an outstanding service and candidates that make an impact for our clients. We aim to achieve this through our constant quest for market knowledge and the systematic application of a rigorous search process.
Our Risk, Compliance & Infrastructure business operates globally identifying top tier Director to Board level candidates within the following financial services:
- Risk Management (Market, Credit, Liquidity, Operational, Regulatory, Enterprise and Technology)
- Compliance (Policy, Monitoring and Advisory)
- Financial Crime (Fraud and AML)
- Treasury (Front and Middle Office)
- Programme/Project Management and Change Management (Change, Strategy and Subject Matter Experts)
- C-Search (COO/CFO/CRO and Group Treasurers)
Senior Interim Consultants (across sectors and disciplines from £800-£5,000 per day)
As part of our due diligence process we prioritise the referencing of all of our candidates, and with our interim candidates specifically also carry-out full eligibility and credit checks.
The team has 21 years of collective search experience. Led by Kathryn Mason, the team has a consistent track-record of placing senior Risk, Compliance and Infrastructure professionals globally; predominantly across the UK and US.
Recent projects have included:
- 18 senior hires made since the beginning of 2013 on behalf of one banking client, as part of a Risk, Compliance and Infrastructure rebuild.
- 6 senior Financial Crime and AML hires in 2013 on behalf of a tier 1 global banking institution in EMEA.
- 6 senior hires made since the beginning of 2013 on behalf of one tier 1 global investment bank, as part of a build-out of their Model Risk function in US and London.
- 2 senior hires made since the beginning of 2014 on behalf of a leading global insurer, as part of a build-out of their non-Financial Risk function.
Relationships built on trust and integrity is how we give our clients insights into dynamic markets.
Partner and Business Head for the Risk, Compliance and Infrastructure Practice
Based between New York and London, Kathryn Mason is responsible for the Risk, Compliance and Infrastructure division at Rice Search Partners. Kathryn is also responsible for the niche Senior Interim Practice at RSP. Prior to joining Rice & Dore Associates in 2011 (which MBO d into Rice Search Partners during 2013), Kathryn worked for Global Risk Solutions (GRS) / Kinsey Allen International where she recruited senior risk professionals for banking, asset management and insurance clients in the UK and in the US.
Kathryn has over eight years’ experience working with key accounts across global buy and sell side institutions. Kathryn holds a First Class Bachelor of Arts degree in History and a Master of Philosophy degree in History.